Experienced Attorneys Advocate for Disabled Clients Nationwide
Diligent law firm focuses on securing medical and monetary benefits
Since 2018, Medical & Monetary Benefits Resource Center, LLC has been serving clients nationwide who are struggling with disabling conditions. From our offices in north Florida, our dedicated disability attorneys use their decades of legal experience to help obtain medical and monetary benefits for individuals with disabling physical and/or mental conditions. Often these conditions have severe impacts that are not readily visible to others, and we refer to them as “invisible illnesses.” Our goal remains steadfast: to partner with clients and maximize their chances of receiving the benefits they need and deserve.
Compassionate representation helps clients secure SSDI and SSI benefits
Clients trust our firm to deliver exceptional service because they know they can count on our:
- Trustworthy reputation — Our experienced disability attorneys draw upon a wealth of legal experience and knowledge to help clients get the benefits they deserve, whether through the Social Security Disability program or Medicare or Medicaid. Our firm’s founders have more than 50 years of combined legal experience and have earned AV Preeminent® Peer Review Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell® for their high ethical standards and professional abilities.
- Aggressive advocacy — When you retain our firm to secure the payments you need, we’ll stick with you from start to finish. If your benefits are wrongfully denied, our firm will pursue the relief you seek throughout the appeals process.
- Responsive staff — Our firm takes particular care to address each of your questions and concerns completely and promptly. We offer flexible scheduling as well as 24-hour availability to meet your needs.
Some clients are reluctant to hire an attorney because of concerns about fees. Our firm doesn’t charge for consultations, and we never charge a fee unless we obtain relief for you.
Skillful legal advocacy for clients suffering from disabling conditions
Our firm helps adults, adolescents and children who are suffering from disabling conditions get certain types of government benefits, such as:
- Monetary benefits — If a physical or mental disability makes it impossible for you to engage in substantial gainful employment for at least one year, our firm will help you pursue financial relief via a claim for Social Security Disability benefits.
- Medical benefits — When you’re struggling with a disabling condition, medical care is vital. Our experienced disability attorneys can assist in determining your eligibility for Medicare or Medicaid benefits as well as facilitate your application materials.
- Veterans’ benefits — The application process for veterans’ benefits can be time-consuming and confusing. We can assist with creating a complete application that will strengthen your ability to obtain the benefits you’ve earned through your service.
For decades, our firm’s attorneys have been dedicated to staying on top of legal developments in our practice areas. We use our knowledge to advance our clients’ interests.
Contact an accomplished Jacksonville disability law firm today
Medical & Monetary Benefits Resource Center, LLC, located in Jacksonville Beach, represents individuals nationwide who are suffering from a disability. Call 904-569-8825 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation to learn more about your options.